2018 Membership Categories and Rates
Rates are billed every year in July/August for the following calendar year. To be included in the annual Visitor's Guide ("Yeah, THAT"), membership must be current and paid for by September 1st of the preceding year.
To be included in the 2018 Visitor's Guide, you must be a PAID member of VisitGreenvilleSC by September 1, 2017.
- Hotels and Motels: $13/guestroom
- Bed & Breakfasts: $300
For hotels interested in waiving membership fees and becoming a DMF Investor, please call for details or check out our DMF Hotel Partner page.
- Airport and Airlines: $1,100
- Attractions, Tours & Tour Operators: $300
- Food and Beverage Establishments: $300
- Malls, Shopping Centers, & Outlets: $700
- Meeting Facilities
- Multi-Event Venue Spaces: $1,100
- Single-Event Venue Spaces: $350
- Shops and Boutiques: $300
- Theaters and Museums: $175
- Non-Profit Organizations: $175 [Limited to one listing category]
- Places of Worship: $175
- Universities and Educational Institutions: $525
All Other Businesses
- 1-19 Employees: $300
- 20-49 Employees: $450
- 50+ Employees: $525
Optional Online Upgrade (Details Below)
- Expanded Full Page Listing on VisitGreenvilleSC.com: $200
But wait, there's more! Opt for the Website Upgrade!
An enhanced website listing provides additional exposure, visibility, and impact for your company. For just $200 more, the website upgrade includes:
- Better Visibility: Your website listing will be featured in alpha-order near the top of the webpage!
- A 1,400 character text description (as opposed to 350 characters!)
- A photo gallery for five large images or YouTube videos
- A map to your location
- An Amenities tab with more information for the visitor; includes General info, or more specific info pertaining to Restaurants, Accommodations, Attractions, and more
- A Meeting Facilities tab with capacity details and floor plan
- A Deals tab showcasing your coupons, deals, and/or special packages
- An Events tab featuring your events that have been submitted to our Event Calendar through the HappyNet
- Social media icons linking to your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts (Pinterest and YouTube coming soon!)
- Yelp AND TripAdvisor reviews, both as separate tabs
- Media Mentions--all editorial coverage secured on your behalf by VisitGreenvilleSC will automatically link to your website listing