NAIA Lacrosse Invitational
On behalf of the Greenville community,
Welcome NAIA's Mens' and Women's Lacrosse Invitational Championship to Greenville, South Carolina!
Please use the links above and to your left on this page to learn more about Greenville, SC and click here to contact our Visitors Center with any specific questions you may have. Enjoy your stay in Greenville!
All Games played at Greenville High School's Sirrine Stadium
Wednesday May 3: Men's 1st Round: 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm and 7 pm
Thursday May 4: Women's 1st Round 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm and 7 pm
Friday May 5: Semi Final Rounds: 10 am, 1 pm, 4 pm and 7 pm
Saturday May 6: Final Games: Men's Final at 1 pm & Women's Final at 4 pm
Bring the Whole Family!
Here are a few ideas to get you started, come early and stay the weekend:
- Liberty Bridge and Falls Park on the Reedy: A visit to Greenville is not complete without seeing the city's iconic suspension bridge, which spans the Reedy River above Falls Park; be sure to walk or bike along the river through the landscaped, 32-acre park, located right in the center of downtown.
- Main Street: Greenville's tree-lined, award-winning Main Street is a sight to see in its own right, but also for the shops, galleries, and restaurants you'll find.
- Greenville Glides Segway Tours: Experience downtown Greenville like never before - drift through the streets and discover what makes this city unique. Explore everything from the booming business district to the lush parks and greenways - by the end, you'll feel like a local!
- Tour North Greenville University: Have a son or daughter whose thinking about college? Why not tour North Greenville University (Southern Baptist affiliation) during your stay in Greenville? NGU tour guides are ready and willing to assist Living Proof attendees and their families. Tours can be set up on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Museum & Gallery at Bob Jones University: Since the Vatican's a little far away, why not view the 3rd largest collection of sacred art in the world, the largest religious art collection in the Western Hemisphere?
- The Children's Museum of the Upstate: One of the largest children's museums in the country at 79,000 sq ft, this museum boasts hands-on exhibits of all kinds! Click here to check out more activities and museums on the Heritage Green campus.
- Greenville Zoo: Visit with the red pandas, Firecracker, Scarlet, and Colette and their friends at this 14-acre zoological park in downtown Greenville.
- Greenville Waterparks: With three waterparks to choose from, there's no reason to not have a splashtacular time - waterparks include Discovery Island, Otter Creek, and 7th Inning Splash.
- Miniature World of Trains: A world in miniature shows off model trains, cars, trucks, and planes in a fun and educational experience for the whole family.
- The Children's Garden at Linky Stone Park: Enjoy a 1.7-acre, multi-themed garden and greenspace along the Reedy River designed to enrich children's intelligence, creativity and well-being through exploration and discovery.
- Rent bicycles from Reedy Rides or Pedal Chic and take a ride on the 17.5-mile GHS Swamp Rabbit Trail!
- Worship with a Sister Church: Find a worship service by denomination, and then select a church and service.
Click here for even more family friendly activities to choose from! GREENVILLE SIGNATURE EXPERIENCES: Looking for a little action and adventure for the weekend? Why not embark on a Signature Experience in the Greenville area? Kick back and relax on an evening Lake Jocassee cruise, take in the local history on an architecture tour, or pick up the pace and try your hand at ziplining the famous Green River Gorge or go off-roading in DuPont Forest on a guided Jeep tour to check out the area where The Hunger Games was filmed. Click here to explore all of Greenville's Signature Experience options and book your dates in advance! SEE WHAT THE LOCALS HAVE TO SAY: You'll never be able to say you weren't warned. One visit to Greenville, South Carolina - one walk down Main Street, one hike through the foothills, one unforgettable meal - is all it takes to fall head over heels in love with Greenville. The biggest challenge is going to be deciding what to do first! Trust the locals and read a few favorite itineraries to get you started; then, take your pick - we've got itineraries to satisfy the ultimate foodie, outdoor adventurer, art enthusiast, and those traveling with families.