Request Your Free
2024 Greenville, SC Destination Guide
There's no better way to get acquainted with and find your way around Greenville, SC than with the official destination guide. It'll never leave your side, has fantastic insider information, and can get you anywhere you want to go in and around greater Greenville. And the best thing about it? It's free!
Featuring tons of great content, the all-new 100-page 2024 Official Destination Guide of Greenville, SC will make planning your next getaway as easy as (pecan) pie. 🥧 Here's just a sneak peek of some of the goodies you'll find inside:
- Discover 10 Reasons to Visit Greenville + why we were named one of The New York Times' "Best Places to Visit" 📍
- Make the most of a long weekend—from sunup to sundown—with The Best Way to Spend 4 Days in Greenville 🧳
- Eat your way across 34 countries on 5 continents—all while staying in Greenville—with Going Global: Greenville's International Food Scene 🍜
- Check out Can't-Miss Tours to let local experts guide you through the sights, flavors, and active adventures of Greenville, SC 🗺️
- See where the locals go for 🍺 craft beer, 🛍️ shopping, 🧸 family fun, and more in Let's Get Together
- Learn what natural wonders await you in the greater Greenville area in Greenville's Great Lakes, Waterfall Wonders, and The Trifecta: State Parks" 🌊⛰️
- View teasers of murals around town in all their glorious color in Vibrant Tapestry 🎨
Fill out your contact information below to order your free 2024 Official Destination Guide of Greenville, South Carolina. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Guides are shipped to addresses in the United States only.
Destination Guide FAQs:
Is the Destination Guide available digitally?
Yes. If you can't wait to get your Destination Guide in the mail, start reading the 2024 Destination Guide digitally here.
I love the photograph featured on the cover! Can you tell me more about it?
Bask in the breathtaking views of Reedy River Falls, gazing from the unparalleled vantage point of the Liberty Bridge—a distinctive single-sided suspension bridge, the sole of its kind in the Western Hemisphere. This exquisite fusion of bridge and cascades reigns supreme as the crown jewel of downtown Greenville, nestled within the iconic Falls Park on the Reedy.
PHOTOGRAPHER: JJ Fowler, Vanzeppelin AerialFollow @vanzeppelinaerial on Instagram
I am not a member of VisitGreenvilleSC, but would like to order 2024 Destination Guides in bulk. How do I do that?
Destination Guides may be purchased in bulk through our online store. There is a $27 charge per box (with 35 Guides each), which covers our cost to ship it directly to you.Purchase on the VisitGreenvilleSC eStore