Yeah, THAT Gameshow Sweepstakes
NO PAYMENT, ENTRY FEE, OR PURCHASE REQUIRED.
ENTRANTS MUST BE MEETING PLANNERS (OR SIMILAR ROLES) AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AND BE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, AND THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER TERRITORIES).
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Yeah, THAT Gameshow Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) by visiting the VisitGreenvilleSC tradeshow booth at applicable tradeshows and leaving a business card with on-site VisitGreenvilleSC representative. Valid entries for consideration will include all valid business cards submitted, as defined by the following terms. Business cards must be submitted during tradeshow hours and/or scheduled appointment timeslots (if applicable). Business cards submitted outside of tradeshow hours and/or appointment timeslots will not be accepted. Limit one (1) entry per person. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from valid entries per tradeshow.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Participants agree to meet the following conditions and/or terms: participants must be (i) meeting planners or similar roles and (ii) have not planned a meeting, convention, corporate event, or other similar professional events within Greenville County, South Carolina between the years 2019 and 2022 and (iii) are not currently planning an event expected to take place in Greenville County, South Carolina in 2022 through 2023. All Sweepstakes terms and conditions also apply to the winner’s guest. Employees of VisitGreenvilleSC, ConferenceDirect, the prize participants and their affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and anyone involved with the development or execution of this promotion, and their immediate families (parents, spouses, siblings, and children), and household members of the aforementioned parties are ineligible.
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: VisitGreenvilleSC will have the final binding decision in all matters.
4. PRIZE PER TRADESHOW: One (1) two-night stay in Greenville, South Carolina for one (1) Sweepstakes winner and one (1) guest, including transportation to Greenville, SC, one (1) meal per individual and a choice of one (1) activity per individual.
5. PRIZE DETAILS & CONDITIONS: Winner and their guest must be able to travel to Greenville, South Carolina and redeem their two-night stay by December 31, 2023. Travel and transportation expenses covered within this Sweepstakes includes: (i) domestic economy airfare within the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States if winner and guest reside outside a two hundred fifty (250) mile radius of Greenville, SC OR (ii) mileage reimbursement up to $312.50 USD if winner and guest are located within a two hundred fifty (250) mile radius of Greenville, SC. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) is $1,700 USD. No prize substitution or cash redemption is available unless at VisitGreenvilleSC’s sole discretion. VisitGreenvilleSC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or lesser value at its sole discretion. Prize is not transferable or assignable. All federal, state, and local income taxes on prize and gratuities are solely the responsibility of the winner. Activity options may vary. Activities will be based on availability and final dates of the trip. Cancellation or rescheduling of the trip may result in alternative activity options.
6. PRIZE CLAIM: In order to be declared a winner, the selected recipient must: visit the VisitGreenvilleSC tradeshow booth at applicable tradeshows and/or appointment-based events and leave a business card with on-site VisitGreenvilleSC representative; Be reached by email by the Organizer of the Sweepstakes within forty-eight (48) hours after the draw. If it is impossible to reach the selected by email within forty-eight (48) hours after the draw, all rights to the Prize will be forfeited and another entry will be drawn. If it is impossible to reach the second selected by email within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw of the second entry, all rights to the Prize will be forfeited and another entry will be drawn. If it is impossible to reach the third selected by email within forty-eight (48) hours of the draw of the third entry, the prize will be forfeited.
7. PRIVACY: Except where prohibited by law, participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for VisitGreenvilleSC and the Sweepstakes Entities to use both the winner and guest’s names, photographs, likeness, statements, biographical information, voices, and addresses (city and state) on a worldwide basis in all forms of media, in perpetuity and without further compensation in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes consent to the transfer of personal information collected from the entrant to VisitGreenvilleSC for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes and for such other purposes as VisitGreenvilleSC and Sweepstakes Entities may choose, including, but not limited to, marketing purposes. By entering the Sweepstakes, you also authorize VisitGreenvilleSC and Sweepstakes Entities to provide your personal information and your guest’s personal information to third party fulfillment companies so that such companies may process you and your guest as the recipients of the prize(s).
8. SWEEPSTAKES CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of VisitGreenvilleSC and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. By entering, winners and entrants and their guest also agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless VisitGreenvilleSC and Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives, from and against any claims, damages, or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person (including death) for property of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: a) acceptance, possession, misuses, or use of any prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes, b) any malfunction or other problem with the Sweepstakes website, c) any error in the collection or retention of entry information, or d) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering, or announcement of any prize.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Sweepstakes Entities are also not responsible for any malfunction of the Sweepstakes or error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry information.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court of the state of South Carolina. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and VisitGreenvilleSC in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina. Without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of South Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of South Carolina. In the event of a dispute over the terms of these rules or the Sweepstakes, the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts in Greenville County, South Carolina, and courts with appellate jurisdiction over such courts, and agree that venue therein is proper and convenient.
11. CONTACT: Jonathan Brashier, VisitGreenvilleSC, 148 River Street, Suite 100, Greenville, SC 29601