A great meetings destination is about more
than just the meetings.
From our convenient Southeast location to a tremendous variety of venues, facilities, amenities, accommodations, and restaurants to plentiful recreational and entertainment options that meet every need and budget to...well, you get the picture. Greenville, SC is affordable and convenient—planners, we're waiting for you!
Greenville is centrally located between Atlanta, GA, and Charlotte, NC, so getting here is a breeze! Easy interstate access is provided by I-85 and I-385, while seven major carriers (Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Contour Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Silver Airways, Southwest Airlines, and United Airlines) service Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport with over 100 daily nonstop flights.
Once you're here, you'll find more than 10,000 hotel rooms and 1,000+ restaurants—including more than 110 in our walkable downtown area alone (most of which are independently owned!). That means we can host events of any size comfortably, keep everyone entertained, and offer a variety of price points to suit your specific needs.
Recently hosted or upcoming events include:
Please contact us for personal assistance and keep perusing below to learn more about why Greenville, South Carolina, should be considered for your next meeting, convention, or tradeshow!
Top 3 Reasons to Meet in Greenville, South Carolina
It seems everyone is hailing Greenville a wow-worthy destination, long after their lanyards are off. One visit to Greenville, one walk down our tree-lined Main Street or through Falls Park on the Reedy, one unforgettable meal—is all it takes to fall head over heels in love.
Greenville, SC is stealing the meetings scene. Here's why.
2. Unique Venues & Functional Meeting Facilities
If you're looking for the kind of space that sparks magic and inspires greatness, look no further. Greenville offers unique venues with a rare combination of past-meets-present perfection. For example, the open air Wyche Pavilion on the Reedy River, originally built in 1904 as a paint shop for carriages. Another option—the Huguenot Mill, built in 1882, one of Greenville's oldest structures that was once a textile mill. If you're looking for exposed brick, original wood plank floors, and a vintage feel, Greenville's got plenty of options.
Need a whole lot more room? Look no further than the Greenville Convention Center, Bon Secours Wellness Arena, Greenville ONE Center, or the Peace Center.
- The Greenville Convention Center offers 280,000 sq. ft. of exhibit and event space + 60,000 sq. ft. of meeting and conference space accommodating groups from 25 to 25,000!
- The Bon Secours Wellness Arena has seating for 15,000+ as well as smaller breakout areas for meetings, corporate events, and parties.
- The Greenville ONE Center has two floors/36,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, including a 274-seat auditorium, all with state-of-the-art A/V technologies.
- The Peace Center facilities include the Peace Concert Hall (Capacity: 2,115), Gunter Theatre (Capacity: 400), TD Stage (Capacity: 1,200), Huguenot Mill (Capacity: 150), Huguenot Loft (Capacity: 400), and Genevieve's, a theater lounge (Capacity: 100).
Click below to learn even more about these major meeting facilities!
Don't Just Take Our Word For It...
Meeting planners like yourself are talking about us. Below are some of the things they've been saying!
Meet Our Commercial Strategy & Event Experiences Teams!