Oconee Station State Historic Site

The park just off S.C. 11 (Cherokee Foothills National Scenic Highway) contains two structures: Oconee Station, a stone blockhouse used as an outpost by the U.S. military from about 1792 to 1799, and the William Richards House, named for the Irish immigrant who built it as a trading post in 1805.

Click the drop down below for
more info on this listing