Southernside Brewing Co.
Located in the Southernside Neighborhood in Downtown Greenville, SC and set along the Swamp Rabbit Trail with a delectable menu, 10+ housebrewed beers on tap, a large indoor space, and an expansive outdoor area great for yard games, live music, and gathering with friends, Southernside Brewing Company has quickly become a favorite for locals and tourists alike.
The brewery opened in January 2021 and has a full menu of mouth-watering, Southern-infused favorites like Truffle Parmesan Fries, Fried Mac n' Cheese Balls, Brussels Sprouts, Bourbon Bacon Jam Burgers, and Southern Fried Chicken Sandwiches. In addition to its tasty craft brews, Southernside also has a full bar with wine, handcrafted cocktails, and an extensive bourbon list.
- Days Open: Daily except Monday
- Hours of Operation: Tues-Thurs; 4pm-10pm, Fri-Sat; 11am-11pm, Sun 11-9
- ADA Compliant:
- 100% Smoke Free:
- Free Wifi:
Payment Methods Accepted:
- American Express
- Master Card
- Minutes To GSP Airport: 35
- Minutes To Downtown Greenville: 5
- Minutes to Greenville Convention Center: 14
- Miles to Greenville Convention Center: 5
- Miles to Bon Secours Wellness Arena: 2
- Cuisine: American Southern
- Price Range: 8 - 15
- Outdoor Seating:
- Alcohol Serviced:
- Group Menu:
- Max # Dining: 325
- Max # Outdoor: 800