Request THAT Free
2023 Greenville, SC Visitor's Guide
There's no better way to get acquainted with and find your way around Greenville, SC than with the destination's official visitor's guide. It'll never leave your side, has all kinds of fantastic insider information, and can get you anywhere you want to go in and around greater Greenville. And the best thing about it? It's free!
Featuring tons of great content, the all-new 148-page 2023 Official Visitor's Guide of Greenville, SC will make planning your next getaway as easy as (pecan) pie. 🥧
Here's just a sneak peek of the goodies you'll find inside:
- Discover what makes Downtown Greenville "The Perfect Recipe for a Vacation" and why we just got named by the New York Times as one of the "52 Places to Go in 2023" 📰
- Check out the Seasonal Guide to Greenville; we’ve got Top 10 lists for what to do in Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter—it's ALWAYS the right time to come to Greenville!
- Learn what things you can do ONLY in the greater Greenville area in "Don't Miss This" and then "Road Trip! through them all 🚘
- If you want to go where all the cool cats hang out, check out the extremely detailed list of "Local Hangout Spots"
- See where to stop for recommended charcuterie, cheese, cocktails, farm fun, and more! 🍸
- "Journey into the Heart of Greenville County" and learn all about the constellation of quaint and charming small towns scattered like stars around the city of Greenville
- When your boots were made for
walkingline dancing… check out where your shoes might take you "If the Shoe Fits" 👢
- Find out what a Swamp Rabbit is and where Greenville's famous—and infamous—names come from in "What's in a Name?"
Simply fill out your contact information below to order your free 2023 Official Visitor's Guide of Greenville, South Carolina. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Guides are shipped to addresses in the United States only.
Visitor's Guide FAQs:
Is the Visitor's Guide available digitally?
Yes. If you can't wait to get your Visitor's Guide in the mail, start reading your 2023 Visitor's Guide digitally here.
I love the photography featured on the cover! Is it available for purchase?
Wait...I'm seeing a few different pictures. Are there two covers of the 2023 Visitor's Guide?
Yes! For the first time ever, our Visitor's Guide features two different covers. Which guide you are mailed will be random, but it will feature either a shot of Falls Park on the Reedy and the Downtown Greenville skyline or a Greenville County image of Highway 11 (Cherokee Foothills National Scenic Byway) looking towards Table Rock Mountain. Both are stunning images by extremely gifted locals! Please note that you are unable to select which cover is mailed to you.
I am not a member of VisitGreenvilleSC, but would like to order 2023 Visitor's Guides in bulk. How do I do that?
Visitor's Guides may be purchased in bulk through our online store. There is an $18 charge per box (with 18 Guides each), which covers our cost to ship it directly to you.Jump to the VisitGreenvilleSC eStore to purchase!