Greenville Coffee Tour
Coffee growing, roasting and drinking is part of a world-wide culture and Greenville, SC has certainly developed a robust local coffee scene. While going out to socialize with friends or to discuss business is a common daily routine, this tour will introduce you to the local roasters and coffee shops who each have unique stories, products and passions for bringing you the some of the best the world has to offer. If you love coffee, you’ll absolutely love the experience of tasting and learning on this tour.
- Presented By: Greenville History Tours
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Location: Main Entrance to The Commons at 147 Welborn St. Suite B1, Greenville, SC 29601
- Address: Main Entrance to The Commons at 147 Welborn St., Suite B1, Greenville, SC 29601
- Time: Every Saturday, 8 am
- Price: $45