9000 surface acres, 90 miles of wild shoreline, 4 mountain rivers, 6 named waterfalls, countless smaller falls and myriad creeks and streams. So come on…you don’t really think you can find all these places by yourself, now do you.
Whether you've kayaked before or this is your first time, Jocassee Lake Tours certified kayak instructors will be with you every step of the way. Experience a leisurely pontoon boat ride while they tow the kayaks behind to their favorite wild and remote places around the lake. Jocassee Lake Tours naturalist guides will take you on an exploration of waterfalls, quiet coves, sandy beaches, and secluded swimming spots up the rivers of the Jocassee Gorges. Get an up close and personal view of wildflowers, wildlife, and the geology of the area. As you cruise from destination to destination, your guides will share with you the history and folklore of the region. Their kayak tours are designed to be easy on the body and nourishing to the spirit. They are suitable for all ages and abilities.
- Presented By: Jocassee Lake Tours
- Dates: May 1, 2022 - October 23, 2022
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday
- Location: Devils Fork State Park
- Address: 538 Jocassee Lake Road, Salem, SC 29676
- Time: Every Sunday, 10 am-4 pm
- Price: $125 WITH A SINGLE KAYAK / $250 WITH A TANDEM KAYAK